Based on Social Barometer 2020 – 5 Best Places to Visit in Sweden
- 1 Based on Social Barometer 2020 – 5 Best Places to Visit in Sweden
- 2 Malmo – best place to visit in this winter
- 3 Stockholm – the all time best place in Sweden
- 4 Helsingborg – most attractive place in Sweden with tropical environments
- 5 Jönköping – Jerusalem of Sweden
- 6 Uppsala – must visit for tourists place in Sweden
Sweden is one of the sweetest countries in Europe. It has fantastic landscapes with natural beauty. Most Swedish people are educated, and most of them speak English. It’s also a very charming place for travelers to discover the secret of nature. Also, Swedish history and culture are more enriched compare to many European countries.
You might hear the name of Saab and Volvo’s car. They are the world-famous Swedish automobile manufacturer. Like that, there are many beautiful places in Sweden where anyone can spend a good time and creating a sweet memory with his/her favorite one. Every year, the survey company [PE Technology & Architecture] analyzes and chooses some of the best cities and places depending on several different perspectives. In this year 2020, 4,600 responses were received from residents in the 12 largest cities in Sweden. This study has been called the Samhällsbarometer or the Society Barometer. On the basis of the Samhällsbarometer 2020 and the practical experience of 10,000 visitors, we have chosen the five best places to visit in Sweden this coming winter season.
Malmo – best place to visit in this winter
Among the three major Swedish cities, Malmö ranks best in this year’s edition of the social barometer. The city is the fourth most well-planned and sustainable among Sweden’s twelve largest cities. Malmö’s population grew by the whole 15 percent over the last decade. Given how the high population growth burdened by the city’s infrastructure, it is an achievement that Malmö has managed to keep their residents happy. Something that is extra interesting about Malmö is that has not been a focus on cars being able to get around but on that people should be able to do that. It is no coincidence that the inhabitants are very satisfied with the accessibility by bike, on foot and in public transport.
Would you like to travel to Los Angeles this winter? Read more…..
4 reasons to choose Malmo:
- a medieval historic city
- Sweden’s third largest city
- Old Town (Gamla Stoden)
- multicultural city
Top 5 tourist attractions in Malmo:
- Oresund Bridge
- Turning Torso
- Lilla Torg
- Malmöhus Castle
- Moderna Museet (Museum of Modernism)
5 Best things you can do in Malmo:
- Enjoy Malmö’s green spaces
- Stop for fika
- Score some bargains while vintage shopping
- Take in some modern architecture
- Dine at Town Hall
Stockholm – the all time best place in Sweden
In this year’s edition of Samhällsbarometern, Stockholm ranks ninth among the 12 largest cities in Sweden. Just over every other Stockholmer, 52 per cent believe that capital is well planned and sustainable. But there are only three lower-ranking cities-Uppsala, Västerås and Gothenburg. But we choose them as second because it is still very popular among tourists, and it is the capital of Sweden and the largest city in Scandinavia.
California is one the best place for travelling? Read more…..
4 reasons to choose Stockholm:
- founded in the 13th century
- where annual Nobel Prizes are awarded
- beautiful old churches
- urban sophistication
Top 6 tourist attractions in Stockholm:
- Gamla Stan (Old Town)
- Vasa Museum
- Skansen Open-Air Museum
- The Royal Palace (Sveriges Kungahus)
- Royal National City Park
5 Best things you can do in Stockholm:
- Sail across the 30,000-island archipelago
- Open-air club Trädgården
- Sunbathe at Hornstulls Strand
- Subterranean games mecca Ugglan
- Challenge yourself at the Swedish History Museum
Helsingborg – most attractive place in Sweden with tropical environments
Sweden’s most beautiful city, according to its own inhabitants, is located in northwestern Skåne. As many as 85 per cent of the inhabitants of Helsingborg state that they think the city is amazing. But it’s not just the city’s aesthetics that make 57 percent of the population satisfied-and thus put themselves in fifth position in the Social Barometer. The city of Helsingborg has restaurants on the waterfront, remnants of ancient buildings and paved streets. The locals always greet you with a smiling as you walk through the streets, along with a splendid architecture in the city.
Do you need luggage for travelling? Check this…..
4 reasons to choose Helsingborg:
- well-looked-after coastal city
- synthesised tropical environments
- one of the oldest cities
- An oceanic climate
Top 8 tourist attractions in Helsingborg:
- Sankta Maria Kyrka
- Ramlösa Brunnspark
- Museum of Failure
5 Best things you can do in Helsingborg:
- living like a local – V Hotell Viking is a pleasant night rest choice.
- eat fresh seafood
- Take the tour of the middle of Bara Vara
- Visit a Parisian-inspired café -Étoile
- walkways of Gröningen
Jönköping – Jerusalem of Sweden
Jönköping, is a city on the rise. Not only has the city had a population growth of over eleven percent since 2010, it has also become a better place to live in the last decade. The holiest city in Sweden is Jönköping-only for the largest number of churches in the area. It’s also the sweetest spot for travelers. A lot of people called it the Jerusalem of Sweden.
4 reasons to choose Jönköping:
- Jönköping is a well-planned city
- Jönköping is one of the few cities where the inhabitants have given their city the highest rating in the category urban planning.
- The safest city in Sweden
Top 5 tourist attractions in Jönköping:
- Matchstick Museum
- Jönköping Stadspark
- Kristine Kyrka
5 Best things you can do in Jönköping:
- Go for sweetest dishes on – Harrys Jonkoping, Pescadores & Aqua Dinner & Drinks
- Don’t miss – Brooklyn Burger Express, Pizzeria Prima
- Husqvarna museum
Uppsala – must visit for tourists place in Sweden
Sweden’s fourth largest city, Uppsala, has had a very large population growth in the last decade. At the same time, only just over a third are satisfied with how the city has developed during the same period. Among Sweden’s twelve largest cities, Uppsala is the city that is worst at replacing old houses and neighborhoods with something better. But this classical old house is one of the major attractions for travelers.
4 reasons to choose Uppsala:
- religious center of Sweden
- largest cathedral in Scandinavia
- a city of bicycles
- historic old town
Top 6 tourist attractions in Uppsala:
- Uppsala Cathedral
- Uppsala University
- Uppsala Castle
- Gamla Uppsala
- Holy Trinity Church
- Bror Hjorths House
5 Best things you can do in Uppsala:
- Uppsala City Photo Walk
- Viking tour by Urban
- fun at Fyrishov Water Park
- loose at the Peter No-Tail Park
- visit Botanical Garden
This isn’t the end. Sweden is filled with thousands of areas to visit. In the next few days, we will write a more descriptive overview on more places.